Existing Member?

Producing an event coverage with very little time to do so...

Francisco's 1st Birthday

USA | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [177] | Scholarship Entry

I have been part of a show called "The Next Internet Icon," which was filmed in LA Studios in California. The premise of the show was to do film/video challenges, with a daily theme and subject, and film a video, about 5 minutes long, that would be judged by internet personalities and the internet audience. Out of 1,000 entrants my team were chosen to be part of the top 10 to partake in the challenges, and we made up to the Top 5. Everyday during the week of filming for the show, we wrote, produced, shot and edited quality videos within 3-4 hours. We took that experience with our run and gun style of filmmaking. We use all the resources that are available to us and make the best possible videos and films for everyone to enjoy. Winning this scholarship would give me more experience in doing professional work and be able to expand my skills in documentary filmmaking. Having to do videos for World Nomads would be an honor and a dream come true because traveling and filming is the two most favorite things I love doing.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About girarrrd


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.