Existing Member?

Adventure is about learn

My Scholarship entry - A local encounter that changed my life

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 22 April 2012 | Views [185] | Scholarship Entry

You could believe me if i write traveling can make you back home and understanding what's the meaning of "home". It Happens to me. I travel more cities in Indonesia. By traveling, i get new family, friendship and more tolerance with other people. Their different characteristic can make you understand why every people have different habit and attitude. By facing my fears on the journey, my confidence is getting better. I like to communicate with local people. It can make you to be open minded. Sometimes, i realize that i'm not as lucky as with them. But, i'm so grateful can be exist around them. My dream, i write about their life and share with the world. It's all about their culture, their habits, or something can make your life changed. Exploring, seeing, and gathering with other people in every places decide you to remember people you love, what you did, it is useful or not, it is inspired or not. It's not only about traveling but It's about journey as well. When you're lost on the road, you might find yourself and thinking about the way out, breaking the wall. My father said, "You can go everywhere you want, then you will realize who or what will you miss and you might come home with your heart". It works! i don't miss the place but i do really miss the people around when i'm home. All i want to say is "thank you" for people whom i traveled with. I'm blessed i can meet them. I thank to local people too when i travel in somewhere. They learned me about what's the meaning of life. Life is journey, to find yourself and and making choices what you need in your life. You will be happy if you share with other people about your experiences.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About getaway


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.