Existing Member?

my adventures in southeast asia this journal is going to be a documentation of my travels and experiences in se asia this summer. i will be traveling with my university (of which i am a recent alumna), and touring the countries of vietnam, laos, cambodia, and thailand.

another day, made better by an old friend

USA | Saturday, 4 June 2011 | Views [209]

well it was just another day here. i spent most of it mowing and decorating the flip house my best friend and i own. he and i also tried putting my composter together... with NO luck. we finally gave up. i had dinner plans with an old friend and we had so much fun together, i am so excited to have her back in my life.we had an amazing time at dinner. i am kind of nervous about the trip to be honest. i am wondering what it is going to do to my friendships. i know i will only be gone a month, but to someone i am use to seeing on a daily or weekly basis its going to seem much longer. my house still feels like a wreak and it is stressing me out. that is priority one before i leave, priority 2... organize my garage. they both HAVE to be done before i leave or i think i will stress out about them the whole trip. tomorrow i am going up north with my parents to look at potential lake cottages... if they called for showings... i guess if not i will be able to get a lot done!

About gerbertl


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.