Existing Member?

Film Scholarship, Colombia 2015.

Show-Reel

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 26 August 2015 | Views [249] | Scholarship Entry

For the last two years I have been working hard in the industry to provide great work showcased in Film. Up to now I have had various roles on local short films and I have also co-wrote a short in production but I have a deep yearning to learn all about making films too.

Ever since I was young, films have been involved in my life.
I love nothing more than sitting and enjoying the emotional ride of where a film takes you.
A great film takes people from their stressful lives and allows them to forget all their troubles by attaching them in the moment to what they're watching, its such a rewarding job!
Although I love to act, writing and making films are at the top of the list to learn also.
Being creative, why stop at acting when you can learn the whole magical process behind putting a piece of art together?

I will be an open book for Bryan, like a sponge that would embrace this great opportunity and soak up all the knowledge Brian sends my way.
Not to mention I will be in and amongst nature, seeing them in their natural habitats going about their daily lives.
I imagine it to be quite the awe?

People take nature for granted, however I like to enjoy the moments of beauty regardless of what species it may be. There is something so fascinating about watching animals, bound by no rules but yet they still stick to the same structure of life. If I was selected as a winner, this my friends would be a once in a lifetime trip I'd never forget!! Thank you for reading.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About garydavison


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.