Existing Member?

Butterflyexperience

The world looking through my eyes

ARGENTINA | Saturday, 26 April 2014 | Views [220] | Scholarship Entry

i decided to left everything behind, postpone my life and take a break for a few days to live a new experience, an experience that will change my destiny. I did that before, not once but twice, packed all my important stuff, collect some money and flew away to a new land that i did'nt heard almost anything about it. First was Hungary, where i lived a year as an exchange student; i traveled the country from the end to the end,i ate sour and spicy food, and even a strange sweet soup with fruits; i also learned to speak hugarian, and most important, i had a lovely family who treat me like a real daugther. Eleven years later, after finished the university and had the most incredible work as travel journalist, i gave up to the newspaper and came to Argentina to proof some luck and started a whole new life. Here i find myself, the love of my life and a lot of oportunities that make me a strong person and a really serious journalist. But this is just the begining of the story, of my third chance to tell you all how is the world looking through my eyes.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About fullfoxymoon


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.