Existing Member?

Terry.. Terry .. Give Us A Wave!!!

Chipolatas

BOLIVIA | Tuesday, 6 April 2010 | Views [457]

We headed on the 20hour bus journey back to La Paz. Sarah woke up to find herself kicking a Cholita women (the traditonal looking women with the big skirts and platts) who was flat out asleep on the aisle next to her, wedged as she was wider than wide, but she soon shot up and gave daggers of death for rudely awakening her from her beauty sleep.....and by the look of her she had a lot of sleep to catch up on.

We had another ramble around La Paz, visited the prison. You could look inside the gates and see the prisioners inside, it looked like a cattle mart and we decided not to try and get an 'unofficial' tour inside.

We spent a lot of time in Olivers Travels which was an english bar, typical tourists, but the food was sooo good and cheap and the drink wasn't bad either. We did alot of partying in la Paz, and quad biking around the valley of the moon wasn't exactly the best idea we had ever had on a very bad hangover, but it was fun all the same.

We then foolishly went out again on the friday night and strolled in at 7am, well we say strolled, it was more like dancing, singing and chanting arsenal songs, just in time to catch our 7.30 bus to Copacabana (lake titicaka that is, not the beach in Brazil). Boy we smelt good on that bus!

About frasarah


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Bolivia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.