Existing Member?

Down under

Dive into this world

THAILAND | Friday, 21 August 2015 | Views [328] | Scholarship Entry

Hi there!

I'm Frank, a regular guy who enjoys travelling the globe. I was born in Chile but for different circumstances of life i move to Spain at the age of four. After a while in this great country I moved to Sweden where I been leaving the past fourteen years.

I'm a simple guy who enjoy simple things in life but when it comes to travel I leave everything and I do my best to make that trip with the money.

I should win this competition because I'm a traveller, I have it in my blood. I love getting to know new places and capturing the moment, filming and taking pictures of different locations.

I've been inspired to travel by many great travellers and risk takers, when I was a kid I used to watch the adventures of Jacque Crusoe and always dreaming of travelling the vas oceans and die into this unknown world, a seed was planted in me.

I never been to Colombia and it will be a great opportunity to get to know this new culture and learn new experiences. I hope you choose me! and if not may the best traveller win!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About frankthetank

Koala friend down under

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.