Existing Member?

I'm Going On An Airplane One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating

The Islands

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 21 December 2010 | Views [293] | Comments [1]

Hello from Koh Phangan!

I last ended the post with we rented a motorbike! That night Regan and I decided to stroll on down to Bondi Bar who had the DJ Roger Sanchez playing a set. Luckily we did because not only did i learn to play pool better (courtesy of regan) but we met up with a friend of a friend, Andrew and his mates Jeffrey and Tim. We ended up dancing all night and hitting up Ark Bar no it's not like the one on Oxford Street, it had low tables with matresses on either side where you could either lie down and drink your bucket or dancing on top of! Which is what we did, we ended up getting 3 buckets between us and a couple of jelly shots! Elchah (Andrew) tried to woo some Russion girls that didn't go down as planned. We ended the night around 4am.

We met up again on the beach at 12pm and chilled out there and at their hotel pool where we again met some more aussies. We all decided to meet and go to the Green Mango (a club). Regan and i meet the boys earlier and went for dinner at Andaman's Bar and Grill where the boys got a seafood platter which had 2 lobsters, 3 tiger prawns, plate full of mussels, a whole fish, a crab and a plate of calamari. Regan ordered a plate of calamari and chips and i ordered a whole fish fried with garlic yummm! we then went to Bondi Bar where we met up with the girls and headed to Viking Bar then Green Mango! Around 3am Elchah, Tim, Laura and Alicia went home. Regan, Jeffrey, Mel and I headed to Sound Bar where we partied and played pool till 5-6am.

Regan and I spent the day in bed watching good old Law and Order SVU. The boys left that day to go home and the girls to Koh Phangan. We then spent the rest of our time on Koh Samui relaxing and listening to the rain. We left on 19th December and caught a ferry to Koh Phangan.

On Koh Phangan we're staying at Same Same Hotel, run by two Danish girls Heidi and Christina who are so lovely! The food here is amazing you can get everything i.e. burgers, mexican, thai, swedish, english everything! last night they did a roast! they have a swedish christmas lunch on 23rd, swedish/danish christmas dinner 24th, english/aussie dinner 25th. And a massive dinner and party on 31st for New Years Eve.

Last night we checked out the scene on the beach and partied in a bubble machine and watched as flaming ropes were used as a skipping rope, hoops on fire that people jumped and flipped through and high jump where the poll and ground was on fire! Tonight is the Full Moon Party! I'll let you know how it goes...

Love to everyone,

Francesca and Regan xo

Comments

1

Dear Francesca, I don't think I'm very good at this.Grandfather and I are
well and Glynn is coming down for a few days next week. I'm glad you and Regan are having such a lovely holiday.Lots of love, Nana.

  Nana Jan 7, 2011 11:01 PM

About francesca_kelly


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.