Existing Member?

Thailand 2016

Nov 4, 2016 Part 2

THAILAND | Saturday, 5 November 2016 | Views [156]

Woke up today bright and early at 8:30am, got showered and dressed. Then Shayla and I  headed to the lobby to meet up with our fellow tour members but since we were a bit early, we decided to walk around the market. We ended up finding a smoothie stand and both decided on a fresh coconut smoothie- so refreshing literally the perfect way to start off the morning! We head back to the hotel, meet the others, and back we go to the Macaroni club to try some breakfast food- I had the Thai breakfast skillet, and instead of hashbrowns their skillets are served with huge noodles! It was soo delicious! Then we head back to the hotel to change and off we go to a rooftop pool a few steps away. We spend the day there relaxing tanning and getting to know a few more of the tour members! There I had my first fresh coconut as well as a watermelon smoothie. Around 4 we head back to the hotel to prepare for dinner, but not before buying some 4$ elephant pants And enjoying a full body oil massage !! For dinner we go to the "my darling" restaurant and I have a covonut smoothie served in a fresh coconut and pad Thai once again:)

About florianepaccoud


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.