Existing Member?

Going to wonderful Land

visited another continent of Beauty Australia

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [131] | Scholarship Entry

It was about ten years ago, when my dad got scholarship to took his post-graduate study in Adelaide , South Australia . As a little boy i was at that time, it has been a wonderful time for me in that city. Previously , city i was came were a city of a developing country , and its not common again that there are so many problem that my country had. Let's say the matter of the optimizing the public transportation to reduce the traffic jam, the habit of trowing rubbish as they like, even those the govern had provide the rubbish box in the city , the public citizen is still couldn't understand to how use it, and that cause a huge flood , and of course this flood came from the public who doesn't care about what they had do before, and they the deserved to got it due to their bad attitude to the nature. When i was on the journey to Australia ,the first city that i arrived was Sydney , it was only to had transit , so i changed with another plane, so i couldn't go for sightseeing at that time even for 1/2 hours . Next i continued the flight to the capital city of south Australia ,Called Adelaide. You know when i was in the airport , i felled like this was 180 percent different from my country . I was really astonished , because it was really clean place in the airport , there are no rubbish in the floor of the airport , no fog of smoking at every corridor and also all of people seems to be very nice of keeping the airport clean forever. Furthermore ,on the way to house that we stayed,i was looking towards outside my car window the see the real and life Adelaide city , then when was looked , you know I can't imagine that this place was really wonderful for me,why ? because as long as i could saw that there are really no rubbish any where in the city and main road ,then there no traffic jam also , and best of all of it was the clean fresh air environment away from the bad pollution ,you know, I even want to cry too, i want to cry because this was very different of what i used to be in my country . I was really and very amazed at that time, until i realize that , actually it is possible to make my country to become same as like the Adelaide city as along all of the citizen care and love its own country. I hope that one day it could be happening. A very big wish from me after my dad study was finish at there. Really i will never forget my great experience at there. Aussie I am in love with you, for now and forever. Hope one day i can go back there again.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About fikriadventure


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.