Existing Member?

Dancing and Public Transit

Seek Experiences - Dancing and Public Transit (Malaysia-Singapore)

SINGAPORE | Tuesday, 5 November 2013 | Views [228] | Scholarship Entry

Our trip to Malaysia-Singapore was our first ever international travel and I wanted to capture our excitement, our experience and our inexperience as well. As first time-travellers, there were a lot of things on that trip that we weren't able to prepare for, and we ended up spending most of our time on trains, but that didn't stop us from having fun, regardless of whether we looked silly & ridiculous.

I love doing short films with friends out of passion, and I try to enter local fests when I can. I also do wedding films on weekends as a means to earn extra income.

As a filmmaker, I want to be a good observer and a storyteller. I want to make films that are entertaining, educational, and has social & cultural relevance. I also aspire to be a filmmaker who is constantly learning and evolving. Winning this scholarship would give me this amazing opportunity of learning more about documentary filmmaking--something I've always wanted to explore and master--under the expert mentorship of sir Brian Rapsey; and a golden chance to travel and immerse ourselves in the rich cultures & traditions of a vibrant city like New Orleans.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About fhudz


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.