Existing Member?

Literature

sweet dreams

KAZAKHSTAN | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [181] | Scholarship Entry

The world is changing and changing fast. A new capital cities, where a lot of new people, and in new capita city a new writers a new presidents, and new songs and new new words and so on`. But even the country had changed some things in this country will never change. One of this things is love. I love people in the world. they are so different and we have different ways to comunicate with each other but we have same feelings. When we feel happiness we are same. I'm happy when i'm writing a poems. My father was a writer and when we was alive we was always saying that i will be a writer. But i was so young and i did't realize it. i thouht that i have no talant to became a writer. One day i felt in love. Tipical story. But I'm glad that we are not togerther now because i start write a poems. Then i wrote a book and gave it for my mother to her bithday. She was so proud of me. Now i find out that everything is became to you if u just believe in it. I believe in my bright dreams. I believe that our dream and trust one of the important things in life. Just start to believe in your dreams. And start to change the world.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About fashion


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Kazakhstan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.