Existing Member?

Buenos Aires por Arturo

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 11 October 2012 | Views [264] | Scholarship Entry

This new series of videos I am making, was actually inspired by my constant search of a perfect place for me to live... and for my indecisions, that bounces me back and forth through places around the planet. I've decided to take a look through my friends point of view and understand what makes their cities, their choices of living...or not.

My experience as a filmmaker until today has been great, I am currently working during my free time on my own film - The City in Me, which is the collection of my friends in their cities.. and I've done fashion films, and music videos too.

My ambition is to definitely become a better filmmaker... but not only that, also to understand a bit better the world we live in. So many changes and so many lives and stories to be shared, there has to be a better way to portray those stories, and share what needs to be shared with the world. For me filmmaking is storytelling of reality, it makes me feel rewarded when people can understand and see the point of view of friends that are dear to me. This is what motivates me the most... sharing stories and feelings.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About fabriciolima


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.