Existing Member?

Traveling Sprit

My Travel Writing Scholarship 2011 entry - Journey in an Unknown Culture

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 13 March 2011 | Views [293] | Scholarship Entry

To days world is facing the crisis in the all areas of life due to tha lack of wise communication amoung the people of the different country because every one is frustated due the problem they are facing i donot know about the culture of the istumbul but i know that istambul an islamic country i wish to participate because to explore thge some major and innovative step wre taken by the government and the culture was follow up to deleopment of the istumbul and the walfare of the citiozen of their country through the explorartion of the this unknown culture journy i will learn more about the brother country and then write out the proper guiding principal followed by the istumbul that i see in this journey.

People loves the people of each other but the reson is that some of them was has some mis understanding that will grow up high with the passage of time due to the not proper clearification and this will continue from generation to gentration and no on etry to focus the basic bone of convetion that was the main reason of rising the problem.

if some one really wants to work out must bring some measure step for the communcation of the student level of exchanges one in a year in the summer holiydays to the every country of the world once the day come the young amassader of every country have the proper knowledge of the diffrent country that make them to help to help out the other student their familys and their friends that must bring the attention of the people towards the religios respect ,festivals culture revolution and least but not last every step will bring the happiness amoung the people of diffrenet country.

likeness and dislikeness is our side but without knowing thing and some one culture it is not fair hope you aill agree.   

Tags: #2011writing, travel writing scholarship 2011

About explore


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.