Existing Member?

Heavens and Majesties Of Mother Nature

Catching a Moment

BRAZIL | Tuesday, 19 March 2013 | Views [218] | Scholarship Entry

One day I realized how unique a place can be on Earth. Just as unique as us. Different places with different auras and combinations of the three major elements, water, air and earth. And all these combined, is what we can see with our eyes, the windows of our soul.
As soon as I got off the plane I decided to get lost in the peaceful-wild nature rather than in society and the grey of buildings. It wasn't long when I escaped in search of the one out of seven wonders of nature, Iguassu Falls. The water was crashing onto the huge rocks but thanks to the distance the sound would reach your ears as a mild, repetitive tone. This unique landscape is home to over 1,350 different animal species depending on the time of the year. Everywhere you looked there was green; life and silence. The only sound you could hear from that green was the wind which was teasing the long green leaves every now and then. And not to mention the golden bizarre sunset; which was always trying to hide itself behind the tiny clouds until it hid itself behind the mountains! The scenery was breathtaking; there are not enough words in any kind of a dictionary which can describe what I have witnessed there, in the middle of everything and nowhere.
I was always seeking out for an adventure; I always dreamed for one. An adventure just as the one I had in Brazil. Lost in the deep green of the leaves and the amazing bird sounds which filled my head with peace and harmony. Amazing creatures just for us to see and admire, rightly ''forged'' out of Mother Nature's hands. It is something that you don't get to feel or see everyday. The people there were different. Everything was. It was like entering a different dimension, a different world. I am sure that even if you travel in your nearest park or nature habitat you won't get to feel the same.
Because every place, is unique. Including the place that you live, right now.
I just wish everyday I could waste more blinks of my eyes on things like that. Because it is very worthy. It draws you deep into an abyss of yourself which is hidden upon what you see and feel. I am sure that I will get to visit that place again, someday. Millions of miles just to witness again that beautiful habitat, that beautiful wonder. And we should all witness and try to escape in those places at all costs. Before we close our eyes forever and blink for the very last time...

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

About exoticdream


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.