Existing Member?

Ace's Adventure A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles

Final Countdown

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 1 February 2010 | Views [829] | Comments [1]

So here it is my final night in NZ, said goodbye to the cats, the canal (pulled a muscle on my final dive in), the house, the pub and now my car. The car of course was cleaned within an inch of its life as per Dad's instruction, so Paul who took it off my hands was well impressed. 

Tonight I am having my last roast at Chris and leighs house (thank's leigh), dare I say it will be the last roast till I arrive on London and Nick will feel obliged to cook us one on arrival. Tomorrow morning it will be a 7am start to get to the airport in time for the 1030 am flight. The next stop, Honolulu with a accommodation set up at the Aqua continental, a few days in Waikiki then up to the North Shore to wet my stick (surfboard) in the 7 mile miracle including Pipeline and sunset. So there will be a story and pictures up from there in no time I am sure. 

So airport tomorrow with mum and dad, they are already talking up the waterworks, but it will be a see you soon not a goodbye as I am sure they will come over in no time to visit their boys. Then a g'n't when the first drinks trolley comes around and me and Thorny will realise that it's finally happening. 

Check out the map and stuff on this journal it's pretty cool and will be a good way to keep you all up to date with where I am at.

Cheers,

Ace

Tags: chris and leigh, flight, leaving, nz, roast

Comments

1

Good Luck!!! Hope to see ya when you reach BC ;)

  Leah Feb 2, 2010 4:02 PM

About evans_ace


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.