Existing Member?

Migrationology

China have all my first time

CHINA | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [198] | Scholarship Entry

Been wondering why I end up here. Every bus stop can't stop my daydream about this country. As a girl who came from a very small city, Beijing was a big of apple in my eyes, every bit of it will never got me enough. As time goes by and I'm going deeper in my daylight dream, one by one of the urban building of the Magnificent Beijing out of my sight. And not long after that I began to see snow-covered hills that I passed along the way. One friend of mine pointing something far away in the top of a hill, thats the short version of the famous great wall."This would be fun" I said to myself as i tightend up my coat. We're arrived in the BaDaLing terminal, Ba Da Ling itself means eight main tower of the great wall. This tourist object is easy to access whether any public transportation you prefer and wont cost more than 30yuan or 5US$,very chep to enjoy one of the seven wonders in the world. As I walk by, a lot of small stores sells souvenir and delicious foods. Warm youself if you come in January, cold wind will blow to your body and face. If you're a student,don't forget to bring your passport and your student card to get the discount. As I get the ticket, I walk my first rung to see clearly how was the outstanding great wall that I always watch it only on TV or my textbook. I get the best vision at that momment when I saw it clearly, I smile as I feel gratefull for this chance,then I start to pointed one of the highest tower as my goal to climbed for. This was my first time for great wall and my very first time winter in my life, the weather is not the only struggle, the stairs and the road to climbed for tower to tower is another big struggle, you better to wear your running shoes or sneaker just for the sake of your feet. Every spot when you reach the higher tower is worth taking, I thought I can see Mongolia when I'm on top of the tower, but I wasn't. It was a beautiful view in my life,the memmory wont go anywhere from this thought. The Great wall was breath taking, and China have all my first to learn about the balance as the lesson of my lfe.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About europeupclose


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.