Existing Member?

my travel to europe

the paradize which i visited

ITALY | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [185] | Scholarship Entry

I will never forget the day that I visited one of beautiful places in the world which is Italy. Such a fantastic places which refreshing the human spirit from his confusions. Italy which I dreamed to visit it, now I woke up and achieved that dream.
Starting with Rome, the historical destination which narrating the history of the old Roman Empire civilization. I visited several historical places; I liked the huge design of different buildings in Rome capital.
Since I am coming from high temperature country, the weather of Rome was very suitable for me. The first night was something unnaturally. We spent enjoying the meals with my colleagues at the traditional Italian restaurants; pizza and spaghetti were the main plates on our table. While eating the meals, I spent downloading my photos on Instagram one by one. After finishing our meal, we went to our beautiful traditional hotel; it was very nice due to its traditional decoration.
Next day, we visited Florence, one of attractive places. It remembered me to our small village in Tunisia, which the old houses were built by the same design, same alleys, same trees and same streets. The city was rich of museums and churches. We stayed at the main cathedral; it is much crowded city square. We took some sandwiches at the end of a tired day.
Next day we went to the romantic city, Venice. Such a beautiful and calm place, when you observe the houses and buildings, you must say the houses are sinking. In spite of high cost of taxi driver nearly (60 euro), but the river trip was one of greatest moment in my life. I liked the way of building the houses on the water and especially the nice weather at the sunset time. At the end of our day, I found an artist who draws the people's face, I made a deal with him to give a special discount, I stayed nearly 30 minutes without moving, and it was very tired but interesting.
Most of the meals which I got are pasta and pizza because I like them too much. At the end of our trip, we bought some souvenirs gifts about Italy. I interested too much in this great travel, I will not forget my visiting to that beautiful places. And now, I am planning to visit it again since it is not far from Tunisia.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About europetrip


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.