Existing Member?

My scholarship entry-A 'place' I have visited

My scholarship entry- A 'place' I have visited

MALAYSIA | Monday, 14 January 2013 | Views [250]

Colors of my life, that’s what I called of photography to me. It’s made me alive and happy when doing it.

My interests in photography started when I love to see beautiful photos shot in magazine, books and websites. Then, I bought a small camera for beginning it. I love to explore it.  Growing with interest of arts, I realized photography would be a success journey to it.  I should take this opportunity to give me a chance for to learn it professionally.

Photography to me makes sometimes deeply concealed with mystery; sometimes it makes us see the others world, it has a beauty of meaning, wish and everything.

I came from the smallest state of Malaysia, called Perlis.  I love traveling, outdoors, reading and photography very much.  Growing up by traveling in Malaysia and nearest countries, based on studies and works for almost 20 years. I had opportunity to meet people, experienced diversity cultures and viewed beautiful landscape.

Recently, I just started new route as a self–employed after a few years in education line. With the knowledge gained from this scholarship, I hope my dreams come true and enhanced me to do more in advantages way and sharing it to the communities.

 

About eshuhaida


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.