Existing Member?

Counter Point Music Festival

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 13 October 2012 | Views [279] | Scholarship Entry

Music festivals are a culture all their own. Similar to Carnival in Rio, there is so much to experience, taste, and enjoy. We ventured from North Carolina to Atlanta, Georgia in order to be a part of the first annual Counter Point Music Festival. Brooke and I are fueled by experiences that help us thrive and teach us something new about the world. We chose a camping music festival because there is absolutely nothing like submersing yourself in live-music and truly appreciating what you normally take for granted for example, showering.
To date- I, Erica, am studying journalism and have taken a few video and writing courses. I aspire to work in the field of travel broadcasting/journalism. Brooke has a always had a passion for photography, studying the art in high school, but typically applying it to her life outside the classroom with her unique style.
There is little else in this world that we value more than traveling. As filmmakers, we strive to bring experiences to people that don't have the chance to be there and plop them right in the middle of the action. This experience would teach us unbelievable skills that we are ready, willing, and able to learn with enthusiasm.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About ericabrooke


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.