Existing Member?

Two amazing toursit attractions in Europe

My Scholarship entry - Giving back on the road

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 22 March 2012 | Views [208] | Scholarship Entry

Woman’s support projects in Zambia is a great opportunity for the people who love to travel, meet new people and most importantly make a positive impact on humanity by serving the most vulnerable people in the country. So if you have no hesitation to embark on an adventure for fun, learning and growth a volunteer work in Zambia will be your ideal choice.

Like most other developing countries, there are numerous voluntary organizations in Zambia that are continuously working to ensure the well beings of people of this country, specially the woman. This country is regarded as the landlocked country in the south central Africa. This country is also famous for its tourism opportunities, its mild tropical climate and the famous weather nicknamed it as “the air-conditioned state”. Although it is the most politically stable country in Southern Africa , it is still considered as one of the world's poorest country with issues such as refugees, HIV/AIDS, poverty & corruption, food scarcity. Many developed countries along with local government have established so many NGOs in Zambia which is making a great impact in mitigating these burning concerns. Among these woman’s support projects in Zambia, a dominant one is the CDWA, a community based group that provides training, new skills through the use of mobile technology. Along with them, there is another woman’s support project in Zambia named NUP that focuses on supporting the women flower workers.

These are some of the important woman’s support projects in Zambia where you can participate and help the woman who really need your help. This will be a great opportunity for you to make new friends, learn about new culture which you won’t get from anywhere else. However, the biggest outcome that you will get from participating in such projects in Zambia is that you will be able to make a difference in the world on your own.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About emonbba


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.