Existing Member?

nomad adventures "bike, paddle and adventure - that´s what life is all about!" emma & scott

USA

There are [63] photos and [5] stories about USA


See more photos from USA >


Photos: Hawaii Honeymoon - Maui

Sunday, 2 Nov 2008 | Photo Gallery


See all 40 photos >>
 


Photos: Hawaii Honeymoon - Lanai

Sunday, 2 Nov 2008 | Photo Gallery


See all 10 photos >>
 


Back home from Hawaii

Sunday, 2 Nov 2008 | Views [652]

Hey all ! We’re back from our honeymoon and wanted to share a few stories and pictures. Thanks again to all of you who traveled to Åre to be with us during that weekend. It was so cool to have all of our friends from different parts of life assembled ... Read more >


We have crossed the finish line!

Wednesday, 29 Aug 2007 | Views [965] | Comments [7]

hey again! Just as summer is coming to an end, so has our adventure :-( … But what a great ending :-) Since August 12, we have cycled 90 % (350 km) of the length of Vancouver Island and hiked the other 10 % (75 km) on the West Coast Trail. Then we crossed ... Read more >

Tags: Adventures


we are off!

Sunday, 1 Jul 2007 | Views [742] | Comments [10]

Wow! We are off! It’s been quite an ordeal to get everything in order, many trips to REI (a superbig and good US outdoor store for all Swedes that doesn’t know). Now we are finally done, and in two hours we are taking the train from downtown Seattle, ... Read more >

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.