Existing Member?

Interim 2014 in Ecuador

Last blog- Guayaquil

ECUADOR | Friday, 17 January 2014 | Views [213]

Today is our last day in Ecuador. Kind of bitter sweet, but I am ready to be home. This morning I went for a run a long the boardwalk it was so humid and hot even at 7 am. We got to sleep in a little later today, but I am so in routine of being up at 6 am that it’s hard for me to sleep in at all. After breakfast we had a walking city tour. It was so hot and sunny today. I loved it! A lot of people in our group were complaining about the heat and sun, but they must have forgotten what we are going home to in 12 hours. Our tour wasn’t really much more than what we have seen already. It was fun to be out and walking though. After our tour Teresa, Nancy, and I went and got our last ice cream in Ecuador. I’m sure going to miss that part. We then sat and soaked in the sun for about an hour before we were all sweating.

            After lunch break we had a tour at this historic park. None of us knew what exactly this park was, but it turned out to be pretty cool. The first part was like a zoo. They had lots of animals from the coast and it was neat to see. Then we went on to see some buildings and houses that were preserved. They were old and vintage and really fun to walk through. We then returned to the hotel and we have our farewell dinner in a bit. It was a nice and relaxing day for our final day in Ecuador. This concludes my blogging for the trip hope you have enjoyed them! 

 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.