Existing Member?

Emily's Adventures

Barcelona 2

SPAIN | Thursday, 13 September 2012 | Views [349] | Comments [1]

today we slept in and jess and i walked to the beach. it only took us 40mins. we enjoyed our walk down the side streets, there is so much to see here. i wish we had a few more days. we had lunch at a place on the beach- cheese, onion and mustard sandwich. we sat on the beach- even though it was 32 degrees the wind was cold so i didnt go for a swim- the water felt pretty cold. we walked home and took some more photos. it was nice to be out enjoying the sun. steph was still in bed after a late night out and kateme was having some guy time. we got back to the hostel and then jess katene and i caught the train up to park guell- an art park where guadis work is. it was cool to walk around- so huge, and there were people jogging and tourist everywhere. the mosaics were so pretty. the rain clouds were rolling in so we decided we needed to leave to get back to the train station. when we got back steph was up so we just went to dinner at a place on the corner. we all just got hamburgers- just a pub meal- early night tonight for us i think. and tomorrow we are off to valencia.

Comments

1

WOW E LOVE THE CHEESE AND MUSTARD SAMMIE - YOU ARE LOOKING WONDERFULL - LOVE THE PHOTOS

  MARK Sep 13, 2012 4:10 PM

About emily_b


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.