Existing Member?

Huge hug, packed with all of my love

Seek Experiences - Pack every moment with smile & love

ITALY | Saturday, 7 September 2013 | Views [383] | Scholarship Entry

Being a filmmaker/presenter is the way I would make myself useful in the world and get new experiences of which I can learn and with which I can help others in need. In this video ''free hug'' you see myself as a presenter, trying to put a smile on every single face :) And that's what makes me really happy -seeing happiness :) So far I have been taking pictures of Thai culture, Thai landscape and semi-nomad tribes in Asia. I'm a graduate student in Cultural Anthropology and I'm highly interested in beeing part of your project. I would like to put into practice my creativity. Turn ideas into reality. The project, the people, the cultures and every single thing will teach me values that I will carry with me for life. I have enthusiasm and desire for a change and I have a lot of love and passion. I will be an active part of the team. Part of my personality is being positive, inventive, motivated, sociable, creative and cheerful. I would appreciate the opportunity to help, develop and assist your project.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About embrace


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.