Existing Member?

Live The Adventure

Live The Adventure: Central America

COSTA RICA | Wednesday, 19 August 2015 | Views [280] | Scholarship Entry

Travel has become a huge part of who I am. It has become my passion to explore the world and capture the beauty that surrounds us all. Winning this would be a treasure in my life due to the fact that I'm young and still trying to discover what I want to do. This would prove to me that I'm on the right track in my life, and that people truly appreciate my videos. I am just getting started and to have the chance to be mentored by a professional would be such a gift. I love making travel videos and sharing them with my peers so they can be inspired to travel as well. Although my videos are not as professional as others may be, the overall message that is conveyed is to not be so serious all the time. Just have fun and enjoy living life while exploring this beautiful world. If you give me the opportunity, this will help me grow my skills in filmmaking and help me see a part of the world that I have dreamed of seeing for a long time. Capturing the beauty and culture of Columbia would make for a great video.
I feel so alive while I'm travelling and winning something like this would be a dream. I wish I could meet you in person so you could see how passionate I am about this and to see how excited I get when I edit my videos.
I hope you enjoy my video of my journey this summer in Central America. If you chose me, you will definitely not regret it. Thank you!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About elliegodfrey


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.