Existing Member?

100 Days Of Summer When your home country is covered in feet of snow and -20 is the average temperature everywhere it's important to flaunt that you aren't home! This blog documents my adventures through the Pacific and South East Asia as I enjoy exactly 100 Days of Summer.

Hey I Played Volleyball With You In Fiji!

FIJI | Thursday, 23 January 2014 | Views [461]

So our schedule today was all funky and Cayla, Vanessa, and I were all up before 7! We just couldn't sleep! It's probably because we're so burned and went to bed early. We got dressed in bathing suits and sarongs for breakfast with Stacey. (Vanessa and Cayla wore real clothes over their bathing suits but it's my last day in Fiji so I just didn't bother). Then after a lovely beachside breakfast and chat I packed up and said goodbye to my friends. I got to the airport with plenty of time to spare (no more missed flights for me thank you!) and hopped a plane out of paradise.

I'm in New Zealand now with Danielle. Our hostel is huge and in downtown Auckland. I was walking with her to get some dinner and I saw a guy from the hostel in Fiji that I had been playing volleyball with a few days ago! We both stared and pointed and said hi. We both don't know each other's names. So funny though. Anyway, it really is beautiful and I'm so excited to explore New Zealand, but I'll always be on Fiji time ;)

Tags: fiji, fiji time, new zealand, shirefolk

 

About elizabethkfmurphy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Fiji

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.