Existing Member?

100 Days Of Summer When your home country is covered in feet of snow and -20 is the average temperature everywhere it's important to flaunt that you aren't home! This blog documents my adventures through the Pacific and South East Asia as I enjoy exactly 100 Days of Summer.

Your Accents Get Stronger When You're Together

FIJI | Tuesday, 21 January 2014 | Views [479]

Vanessa and Cayla got here this morning which was so exciting! They surprised me at my room as I was getting up. I moved all my stuff to Aquarius (a hotel next to the Bamboo hostel) and we checked in. Our room is so big, has air conditioning and a huge clean bathroom. We spent our day by the pool and in the ocean. Vanessa was so amazed that everything here is so cheap. It really is amazing. New Zealand will be a shock back to reality though.
We hung out with Stacey a lot too which is great! She's awesome. I'm going to send her care packages of Jolly Ranchers when I get home because she had never had them before and loved them.

We booked a really cool day cruise tomorrow that I'm super excited for, so just you wait for tomorrow's post! It's going to be great!

Tags: accents, canadian, fiji, nadi, poolside, sweets

About elizabethkfmurphy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Fiji

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.