Existing Member?

Russianlegend

Local Legend - Konchalovsky's happiness

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [266] | Scholarship Entry

My dream job is to become a presenter. I never took presenting seriously. Unfortunately, very often people become skeptical when you say that you would like to do it as a job. However, for me presenting is not about showing myself, it is about sharing something with the wider audiences, delivering positive energy and making an impact through the actual interaction.
My experience in presenting is very little. But I am so keen to learn and I think your travel grant is perfect opportunity! I always have my camera with me, filming and presenting the stories I witness would be real dream coming true.
I came to know that local legend, one of Russian greatest film directors Andrei Konchalovsky is attending Film Festival in the UK, where I studied. I was not accredited to attend the event and it took me long time to get in touch with press agents of Konchalovsky. It was so worth it, because interviewing him became true inspiration for me! He was witty, humorous and just great to be around. :)
I would like to expand my skills further in both presenting and film-making. Travelling is my passion and the best part is always about meeting people, with different visions and stories to tell.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About ekuznetsova


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.