Existing Member?

walk and look around you, leave your gadget

i love travelling and reading ^^

INDONESIA | Tuesday, 6 May 2014 | Views [177] | Scholarship Entry

I've been travelling around Java Island and Bali In Indonesia, i love the culture, culinary. in Yogyakarta we will meet kind people in the world, and history. and there in Yogyakarta, they has beautiful beach like Bali, my favorite is Indrayanti Beach, is like Dreamland Beach in Bali.
In Yogyakarta also we can see the vulcano mountain and the museum about vulcano mountain, which there we can see about the vulcano mountain.
and there many place that you can visit, like Benteng Vredeburg, Benteng Vredeburg built for See the very rapid progress that will be established by royal lane I, a sense of concern the Dutch began to emerge. The Dutch propose to the sultan for permission to build a fort near the palace. The development on the pretext that the Netherlands can maintain the security of the palace and its surroundings. But behind the pretext that the real intention of the Netherlands is to facilitate the control of all the developments taking place in the palace. The location of the fort is only one cannon firing range of the palace and its location overlooking the main road leading to the palace is an indication that the function of the castle can be used as a fortress strategy, intimidation, assault and blockade. It can be said that the establishment of the fort was intended to guard if at any time the Sultan looked away hostile Netherlands.

And in Bali, there so much fun.. there we can enjoying water sport at Tanjung Benua Beach and history about Bali at
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park. GWK the highest ground in the area where we place while the most important part of the statue of Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue of Vishnu.

Amphitheatre
In Amphitheatre still in GWK is the outdoor venue for special performances by well-designed acoustics. Every evening you can watch the famous Kecak dance and free like Kecak dance.

Street Theater
is the starting point and the end of a visit to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Here we can find many shops and restaurants in one place and where all the festivities going on.
You can get souvenirs and merchandise GWK Bali especially at GWK Bali Souvenir Shop and Art Market
we also can enjoy the sun at every beach there..

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About ekatycat


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.