Existing Member?

spotlight

My Video scholarship 2010 entry

WORLDWIDE | Friday, 23 July 2010 | Views [499] | Scholarship Entry

Emotional moments:Blind, can’t see anything, He can read, eat, play music, ride a horse by herself and he thanks god every time. Ghassan have a family and they well doing! We all have the emotional sense inside us but we must touch it. Me, Eid, am sensitive, I used to focus on eyes, hands, re-action and everything that breath emotion.

Showing the emotional side, mixed with some special adventure! We went to natural place that Ghassan feel comfortable when he there. we talked from same eye level and The relation between us moved from Director and hero, to two brothers.

One of the challenges was that my hero is conservative, at the beginning he rejected the movie idea! He reject that his wife will shot in the movie. While we filming he change his opinion. Another challenge was transporting and communication between the locations: He ride horse and I use video equipments and need car.

I wish to have my huge documentary movie, dreaming about serious universal movie that reflect important issue, film that broadcast all over the world. “my dream is to fly over the rainbow so high”

Tags: 2010 travel video scholarship

About eidosh

me...

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.