Existing Member?

Trailblazer

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [380] | Scholarship Entry

My kind of adventure has, and always will be the journey to the hearts of the people and the land. I am fascinated by the extraordinary humility and elegance of the people on my journeys that I have met, and that I now consider family. I left my place of birth and my family ( who are strict Muslims) , to Australia with nothing but a backpack - in the hopes of a better life. I was blessed to have met people who were able to help and sponsor me to stay here. I am not unscathed by the challenges and I continue to view life as a beautiful dance, and adventure that has to be journeyed in love and a respect for others and I extend to all that I met on the road.
I have no filmmaking experience other than travelling with my Canon camera and taking footage as a hobby. This year I have decided to pursue my hobby more seriously and I have enrolled in a Digital Sound and Video Course in Victoria University. My dreams are far-reaching. I hope to travel and to uncover travel stories with real intimate content and to show to the world hidden treasures of the human experience. The scholarship would marry my dream of travelling and offering a point of view that will inspire and awaken others.

Tags: travel film scholarship 2012

About eeda


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.