Existing Member?

Mother Daughter Adventure

Atlanta

USA | Saturday, 7 November 2015 | Views [247]

Wednesday, November 4th, 2015:

Mom and I traveled to Atlanta, GA where the next day we would be catching a flight to Punta Cana. We took a shuttle to the Marriott Atlanta Airport hotel. Since we took a late flight out our arrival time was roughly about 10:30, and by the time we arrived at our hotel about 11:15 and we were both hungry. The options were limited between room service or a local pizza place. We decided to order a pizza to be delivered. If anyone chooses to use Crown Pizza in College Park Atlanta Georgia I would suggest a different place. The food was nothing but bland, and the service was horrible. I was hung up on twice trying to place my order and while I was placing my order the lady did not know the difference between white Alfredo sauce and marinara sauce. She put the phone down to ask coworkers “ya’ll do we have any mariner sauce”, I had to describe to her what it was. It took about 20 minutes just for her to take my order and throughout the ordering process I was continued to be put on hold. When we received our order it was nothing but bland and blah, shortly after we went to bed to wake up for a morning flight to Punta Cana.

Tags: atlanta, marriott, pizza

About eandj1723


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.