Existing Member?

On The Loose

hanging out in santiago

CHILE | Tuesday, 24 November 2009 | Views [793]

Hello!

Well, the past couple of days I´ve been with my cousin Tomas in Santiago. He lives in a very cool suburb, safe-ish and with good access to the metro and some cool shops. Yesterday, I had a little walk around as the sun was setting, to the park and the whatnot. I still cant get over how many dogs are around here, actually, in the park yesterday, about three big ones circled one guy, and barked at him non-stop for about 5 mins.

Later on today, we will be getting some lunch and then meeting up with one of my lovely aunties. Maybe tomorrow I´ll head over to some museums and explore Santiago a bit more.

What else? The other night, Tomas and I hit the town with a few of his friends, drank many a corona, that was fun. The great news is, on the way back, I saw a Manu Chao concert poster for this thursday my friends!!! ¿Super bacan, no? This is excellent news for a manu-lover such as myself.

I know i promised photos, but i left my usb and all of that in Peñaflor, so I guess it will be next time haha. But if you dont know who Manu Chao is, check out this song.


Bye for now. X

About duppyconqueror


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.