Existing Member?

Tori and Lbad travel the world #alert

He wasn't from holland he was from the netherlands

THAILAND | Monday, 18 February 2013 | Views [359]

So in case you hadn't established already, our wifi is shocking. We haven't given up on this we just keep getting logged out of the internet after about 30 seconds. A lot has happened in the past week, our last night in Bangkok was probably one of those nights that will go down in drunken history, and now we are living the dream in the sun on the island of Koh Tao. After a whole night spent on buses ferries and open boot taxis with benches you sit on (alarming) we arrived at the hostel, only to be told we weren't booked in. After checking my email and realising that I'd actually booked us in for March, I spent the night in a dorm of 8 boys (men. Scary foreign men) with an iguana on the ceiling who had a handful of small lizard friends, and a tiny fan to match the tiny bathroom, whilst lbad got the aircon room of girls. Fair is fair. Needless to say i won't be doing that again in a hurry but i survived the iguanas so it's all good. So for the past week we have been chilling sunbathing drinking and going on pub crawls, mainly in the company of a welsh/essex bromance couple who we keep bumping into, and tomorrow we start our Padi diving course down the road! Hopefully there will be no iguanas...

About dunkyandbambini


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.