Existing Member?

Don't Panic [a survival guide]

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 16 June 2011 | Views [531] | Scholarship Entry

I wanted to build a bridge between students and the professors at Walla Walla University. Dealing with the unknown future as college students was relatable to the student body and me, so I started gathering our professors’ advice and wisdom on dealing with pressure and panic.

I have just graduated from Walla Walla University, this summer I am going working at a summer camp in Canada and I am hoping to travel overseas come this next fall. My degree is in Communications with a concentration in media. With it I want to travel and combine video and reporting wherever I end up.

Up until now I have only travelled for recreation, an opportunity to go to Australia with the distinct intention on filming the Australian tribes would be an awesome experience to dip my feet in the field. Telling the story of people outside of my culture is interesting and I look forward to pursuing it in any way I can.

This video is a re-editted version of a longer project. The full project is on Vimeo.

http://vimeo.com/20873556

Tags: #2011Video, Travel Documentary Scholarship 2011

About dunial


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.