Existing Member?

David's World Tour Begins... The purpose of this journal is to let you experience the world of travel as I have experienced it. I hope that I can educate you about the joys and pains of travel and encourage more people to start exploring!

Wandering Around Europe

POLAND | Thursday, 13 September 2007 | Views [738]

Here I am again, with another long delay and people wondering where I am and where I've been. It has been a bit more of a challenge than I had hoped to write in my journal, still with trying to find time and available/cheap internet places. And now with long gaps it almost makes it even harder to play catch up. Right now I've scored FREE use of the internet in the hostel I'm staying in, in Krakow Poland, but of course with busy days and other people wanting to use the only 2 computers available, it makes it hard to write, but no worries... I will try my best to catch you up!

I think I left off with Florance Italy. I could give you the 5 second tour and say... "From Florence, I finished Italy with Rome, Napels and Venice. Then on to Interlaken, Luzern and Bern Switzerland, Munich Germany, Rothenburg Germany, Bacarach (Rhine River) Germany, Luxembourg, Brugge (or Bruges) Belgium, Amsterdam, Copenhagen Denmark, Stockholm Sweden, Oslo Norway, Berlin Germany, Prague Czech Republic and now Krakow Poland." but that isn't the same as telling you a bit about them, right?  haha.   Well, grab a cup of coffee/tea and/or cigarette and relax... it's going to be a bit long.  :-)

I will catch you up on Italy in a min...

Tags: Adventures

About droberts70


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Poland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.