Existing Member?

European Ventures

Across the world

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 22 April 2015 | Views [137]

So I left of London on the 21st of April from Melbourne airport. Mum and Mac saw me off. After going through the international gateway I quickly realised that this is actually happening and that I'm now alone. after making it through customs i paid for my last Australian meal, a Hungary Jacks Burger...mmmm. 

First flight was great, not to long and I had 2 seats to myself as there was no one next to me, score. So wasn't to hard to sleep with the extra room. 

The second flight brought me a travel friend who was in the window seat, we talked for ages and laugheD. In Dubai we stuck together as we were both traveling alone and both boarded again. Only this time there was a third person in the row. A very weird man who didn't eat and for very angry at the cabin crew when the woke him up to ask if he wanted food. A bit creepy. 

The 2 of is laughed about him once he left while we were going through customs and baggage claim. After we said goodbye and I got in the car with mike. 

About dreamtraveler


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.