Existing Member?

Lots of DREAMS happened here.

First time clubbling in Seoul.

SOUTH KOREA | Sunday, 20 April 2014 | Views [205] | Scholarship Entry

I'd never planned the trip by myself, even this is not my first time visiting Seoul. It was totally excited. I put loads of activities that I should do to get a real feeling of being a local Korean. I mean something not that traditional, has to be fun. I want to find somewhere new and fashionable so I could share the ideas of new adventures.

Since before the trip started, I was searching for a while. Until I found a picture which showing a man dancing on a stage, very handsome and naked pouring a bottle of beer to a girl down there. I checked it up and read many reviews of teenager's nightlife in Seoul. And I realized that why shouldn't I?

Aha, finally I went with it. I'd never spending the night in Seoul so It's going to be my first time hanging out there. I picked the most popular one of clubs on Friday night on the lists and was looking forward to it.

'Cocoon' is the most popular ones in Hongdae where located in Hongik University. This area has many teenagers surrounded. They are absolutely good-looking, nice dressing and stylish. It was a little shame that I needed to do some more shopping and got back to a hostel for changing my clothes. (My hostel is located there so It was not that difficult.) I came up with black singlet and covered on a coat. The weather is chilly. Foe entrance I paid 10,000 won and got one free drink. The price of storing my stuff costs me 2,000 won.

Let me tell you that I am the one who's not easy-drunk. I drank a shot of tequila which was included in a fee entry ticket. I founded myself toddle a bit but still conscious. Finally, a Korean boy came to me and gave me a free coupon of a free drink. He shouted at me some Korean words and grated behind me. (Did I look like Korean? Thanks to a new costume which recommended by a local vender.) I turned my back and tried to stop him but he took me to get more drinks at a bar, keep trying chatting in (Korean) English which was absolutely non-understand. Music was kind of half electronic and hip-hop. It was too loud so he wrote me a message on his cell phone. "You smell good" That's weirdest first impression sentence ever. My eye couldn't stop rolling after seen. I typed him back. "I just had BQQ as my dinner. May be you're so hungry." His face seemed stress. But I didn't care much. I smelt to myself and walked away. Embarrassing.

The club is great. People are nice and gentle. Music is good as reviewers had been rumoured.

For my one reviewing...
"Please, don't eat BQQ!!"

THANKS

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About dreamskoh


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Korea

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.