Existing Member?

Dream catcher mitch

Day 1

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 3 September 2013 | Views [174]

 

 This is our first day and we are driving to Melbourne from Port Maquarie.Early in the morning we got up at four something in the morning to get in the car, my family spoke whilst i looked out the window most of the time.My mum and dad both had a break in the morning at the doughnut to get some coffe from McDonalds after that we put on music and spoke about our trip name we didn't come up with one they were to fussy, me and my brother both talked to eachother and looked out the window until about eight in the morning we heard this noise in our car and it was the fanbelt snapped and tangled and shredded the motor so my mum called the tow truck to come to pick us up we were in newcastle so it took a hour for the truck to get there i played my game minecraft for a hour, and finally the truck came and picked our car up we had our dog and we got in the back of the tow truck when my dad was in the front we had a talk to the tow truck guy and he said he was driving us to broadmeadows we got to the place and dropped our car of they said it would be alot of time so we went on a walk to a food court and i got subway we went in walk around the Nights rugby leauge stadium and come back to the store and said it would be a while so we went on another walk to Mcdonalds in broadmeadows my mum some coffee and we came back and they said we had a oil spill/leak so they lent us a rent car and  we put all our stuff in that car and drives to a motel in the town called Yass and stayed at the motel for one night and loaded our stuff in there we watched the Xfactor and had tea and biscuits and went to bed.

About dreamcatchermitch


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.