Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Koh Lanta ::: Krabi ::: Thailand

THAILAND | Friday, 7 November 2008 | Views [626]

Koh Lanta :: Hanging with Matt and Emico

The next day (nov 7th) we went to Koh Lanta and met with Emico and her boyfriend Mat. When we arrived there we all decided to stay in the same place the first night we stayed at blue andaman for 400bht a night. At blue andaman the guys welcomed us at the bar.  They asked if we would like to smoke and emico and i said sure why not...so we went to his bungalow and smoked out of his bamboo bong...we later pitched in and got some for ourselves.  That night i got my first thai massage...it was so wonderful.  It is like having a massage with tigerbalm and also getting the most unbelievable stretch at the same time.  i will be getting more of these.  That night we found out that the place next door which is where i got the massage was 100bht cheaper for the same type of bungalow so we moved over the new sea bungalows (think that is the name) The next day while Kelly went scuba diving, three of us rented scooters and toured the island. For two days all we did was shop around and ride our scooters all over the island.  We went to old town...saw rubber tree farms and presses.  We found a great little place that we loved to eat at up the road from where we were staying. We ate 3 meals here. We toured all over the island, which was pretty small. We went to old town, which was on the opposite side of the island from which we were staying. We saw elephants, rubber tree plants and presses. We looked at bamboo tattoos, which I will get one b4 I leave Thailand. I had so much fun with them. Emico is a smoker like myself so we had fun doing that. I really enjoyed them. I am going to miss them.
center of old town

center of old town

 

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.