Existing Member?

My Life In Argentina and now Mexico

4x4 Adventure

ARGENTINA | Tuesday, 25 November 2008 | Views [579] | Comments [3]

We had to pass through the river several times. Luckily we were in a truck, not car!

We had to pass through the river several times. Luckily we were in a truck, not car!

I was invited to visit a beautiful area about 2 hours outside of Cordoba with mountains, valleys, and sierras called Valle Punilla.  First we went to Cosquin to sit in a park by the river and the three of us visited and had a drink (the Argentine classic of Fernet with Coca Cola).  Then we went to a friend´s house for a late night BBQ (it was midnight when we ate!).  Then on Sunday, there was three of us who went through the mountains, (which by the way only 4x4´s have access!) and spent the whole day swimming in the river and enjoying the great food and wine.  The weather was perfect and I couldn´t have asked for more.  Friends, Food, Flora, and Fauna!!!

Comments

1

Hey Doreen! It is great to see that you are having a great time. It is of course getting cold here and Thanksgiving is this week. Sorry I haven't wrote but lots of things going on here too in my life. Now that I can finally get on the site here (I was having problems getting on) I will keep in touch! Take Care

  Jamie Nov 26, 2008 1:14 AM

2

Doreen, looks like you are having a blast - I envy your summer weather, although it has been beautiful here. Enjoy your journal and hope to see you soon. It does not seem like you have been gone for 3 mths., time DOES pass too quickly. Miss you. Jayne.

  Jayne Nov 29, 2008 2:47 PM

3

What a great way to spend a few days. Such beautiful scenery. Sounds like you had a wonderful few relaxing days. Yes, no doubts that this is the best way to study and practice your Spainish!!!! Keep visiting such "classrooms".

  Marilyn Dec 1, 2008 11:58 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.