Existing Member?

My Life In Argentina and now Mexico

The Dating Scene In Cordoba

ARGENTINA | Tuesday, 28 October 2008 | Views [704] | Comments [1]

Finally, I had a date!

Finally, I had a date!

Finally, I had a date with a very nice guy named Rolando. The dating scene is different here in Argentina because you have to remember money, particularly for spending on dates, is not really an option.  Usually the majority of the people make enough just to pay for living expenses and to find someone who has a car and money to spend on a date is very rare.  I hear this over and over again from the single women here in Cordoba.  Be happy, single women in Minnesota, because we definitely take for granted that the majority of the population have jobs and make enough to go out and spend on dating if they want.  Also a car is a luxury, so a ¨car date¨is not an option usually. And I´m talking about 40 year olds, not 20 year olds.

Comments

1

The way the economy is going here in the USA - and in the world - having enough money for a date might soon be a problem here, too! As always, beautiful picture, beautiful smile -- I will just crop out Rolando. :-)

  Ricardito, VRB Oct 31, 2008 7:53 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.