Existing Member?

don and peties nepal trek

First message

NEPAL | Tuesday, 19 February 2008 | Views [479] | Comments [4]

Donny and Petie will leave for Nepal on 24/03/2008 and arrive in Kathmandu later on that day. Then fly to lukla and start walking to Everest national Park. We will add a more detailed account as it gets closer to the departure date.

                                Donny.

Tags: work

Comments

1

Hi Ronny roo na,
Wow its sounding good!!!!Hope you and Petie have the best time. Wish we could all come with you.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy the lentils.
Love Robbie XXXXX

  katie_rose Feb 20, 2008 10:44 PM

2

With a bag full of potions to prevent body from departing the spirit, we're off soon. From foot fungal treatment to electrolite replacement, we've got the lot. I'm thinking of applying for a job at Cape Canaveral. Qualifications- paranoia about something going wrong and being stranded at high altitude.

All fours

Pete

  peter Mar 13, 2008 5:08 PM

3

Greetings Donny

Have a great trip. Remember to always treat your yak with respect.

Wolfman

  Wolfman Mar 22, 2008 10:23 AM

4

The newest adventure of johnny lup lup.
One for the annals, happy treking son of wooky, come back safe and don't let the yaks wear you out. Your gonna need your energy for the sherpers.don't do anything i would'nt do.
PS Neisseria lab is on stand by and we got buckets of penicillin waiting for u. may the force be with you young and hairy yakporker. that ain't right !!! is it ?

  jasper buff Mar 24, 2008 11:39 PM

About donny77


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.