Existing Member?

citymike

Bar Girls of Bangkok

THAILAND | Monday, 27 March 2006 | Views [1596] | Comments [1]

I played pool in a bar in which two bar women were having a great time getting drunk and generally being raucous. The bar women were about 30 years of age but very girly in their high heels and lacy dresses, very much like a lot of the Thai women. They  were really funny and good company so when they asked if I would like to go to a street bar I said yes and tagged along. Well, at the street bar we met some Austrian guys and some other bar women and the night got better and we stayed there laughing and joking until 4am, the nearby hotel had to tell us to be quiet.

It was at around 4am that one of the original women I had met started getting too drunk and rather aggressive. She complained that some of the things we had said should not be said to a lady and she scowled. I could see that this girly girl was anything but when she thought the situation demanded and I started to get worried. One of her more sober friends saw what was happening and calmed her down, nothing had actually been said and she was just incredibly drunk, but it brought it home to me that regardless of how sweet and girly they look and act just don't mess with these women, they are dangerous.

By the way, someone spotted me on Lloyd street recently buying a packet of fags. I must have a double, but how did God make two of us?

Tags: Adrenaline

Comments

1

No shit. That's a topic rarely touched on at most internet websites or blogs, but something that should be covered in greater details, since the Land of Smiles has increasingly become the land of challenges, especially for those innocent enough to wander around the back streets and not have a club about the real dangers.

Thailand is a wonderful country, but everyone should have their eyes open to the darker side.

  carl Mar 28, 2006 10:47 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.