Existing Member?

The Kirwan Twins Adventures We've finally graduated, so we're setting off for three months to backpack around India, Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand before entering the "real world."

Pre-Departure

USA | Thursday, 1 March 2007 | Views [1131] | Comments [17]

Well...it's the day before we leave and we're struggling to pack. We don't want to bring anything bc of all the amazing things we're sure we'll pick up along the way! When we get there (after 24 miserable hours of flying), we'll have about a day and a half in Bombay (Mumbai), and then we head straight to the beaches of Goa, where we're meeting up with my crazy Italian grandmother. Until then, you'll just have to imagine us on the beach, relaxing with some spicy Indian food in one hand and a cold beer in the other :) More to come, so keep on checking! Love, E & D and Bobby!

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

I love you two to bits!! So proud of you!! Don't be afraid to jump!! Wonderful things await you!
Frances

Love this blog, i will check it every day!!

  Frances Wilson Mar 1, 2007 3:02 AM

2

Have fun and stay safe guys! Don't forget to shower once a month or so!

  Mike Frisch Mar 1, 2007 7:16 AM

3

This posts are all in the future. I do not get it. GOOD LUCK! I hope you get just a little bit of dysentary (for solidarity of course). Hollers. Yippeeeeee.

  Jasmine Fournier Mar 1, 2007 7:42 AM

4

Emma!!!! and Dimity!!! and Bob!!! I hope you have an awesome, awesome time. I can't wait to see all your pictures!!! :)

  Christine Roh Mar 1, 2007 8:01 AM

5

HELLO and Good luck with your travels! I know you guys will have a blast and I wish you much safty and blissful joy as you enjoy many amazing experience together! I look forward to keeping up with your blog! Peace and Love

  amelie918 Mar 1, 2007 8:08 AM

6

Love you guys! Be safe. Can't wait to read about all your crazy adventures abroad...miss you!

  Alli Cortes Mar 1, 2007 8:10 AM

7

Yeah! You guys are gonna have a blast. Thanks for the updater sheet. Remember, Sydney is only a 9 hour flight away, you're always welcome.

  Ethan Lipsitz Mar 1, 2007 8:59 AM

8

Have a wonderful time you two! It's fantastic what you are doing! Very proud of you. Safe journeys. Be careful and God Bless With all our ove as always, Polly, Alan, Adam and Reuben xxxx

  Little Aunt Polly Mar 1, 2007 9:44 AM

9

I love you!! Have fun, see EVERYTHING, be safe and I'll see you in Vietnam!!

  Mamma Mar 1, 2007 10:14 AM

10

Hey Dimity and Emma! I am so excited for you! I think this blog is a great idea and I will be sure to live vicariously through it. Have an amazing trip, you are an inspiration! Dims, it was so great talking to you today..I've missed you!

  Chrissy Mar 1, 2007 10:49 AM

11

My Dears:

Have an incredible trip full of wonders! I'll be checking to see where and how you are. Thanks for including me in YOUR TRIP.
Like always, I love you.
Nora

  Nora Litz Mar 1, 2007 2:18 PM

12

I've just finished a trip to Vietnam and Laos- you two should definately add Laos into your trip if you can, I promise it's exactly your style! Also much less hectic than Vietnam... good luck on your travels- and send me an email if you make it into China where I'm living now!

  Allison Lipps Mar 1, 2007 4:14 PM

13

So everyone is writting about how much they love you guys, I hate you:) I am very jealous! But you are going to have an incredible time! And yes, I intend to stalk your on-line journal! ALL MY LOVE! Frankfurt is on your way home...
Danielle

  Danielle Narveson Mar 1, 2007 10:08 PM

14

hey you two...I miss you. I wish I could have left with you! Say hi to Cicci for me...and enjoy the shores of Goa, while I am about to start my new career in graphic design (I accepted Tracce's offer!). I'm starting March, the 12th.
VI VOGLIO BENE!
Agata

  Agata Mar 3, 2007 1:57 AM

15

why the fuck is bob in parentheses?

  Danny Mar 4, 2007 4:53 PM

16

so down. Love London and A-dam, just got here today. I miss our journal sesh M-uh!!

  Red Snapper Mar 5, 2007 4:47 AM

17

Dim!! i miss you already but i'm sure you're having such an amazing time! i'm jealous! love ya!

  Liz Stallcup Mar 9, 2007 2:44 AM

About dkirwan


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.