Existing Member?

Bubbles from the Blue My life has been a bit of a journey, this is just one little part of it, currently blowing bubbles in a little town called Sharm el Sheikh...

Hi there

EGYPT | Monday, 24 January 2011 | Views [545]

Hi there, I guess I should introduce myself. Commonly known as DiveBunnie, my aim in life at the moment is to share my underwater world and encourage more women to join the sport. I am a scuba diving instructor and guide, who has been living in Sharm el Sheikh for the last six years, teaching students to dive and taking qualified divers on some fantastic dives in the area. Not a bad life I guess hehe... Bizarrely I used to be a professional dancer, so came from a world of Lights, Camera and Action into the wonderful world of the aquatic realm. I love contrasts.

I live on a cliff with my hubby and a cat, and we have a view to die for... we really should appreciate it more because you never know whether we can stay forever. Tomorrow I am heading to an area called Tiran to take a group of divers around the reefs up there. The diving is quite fantastic, although potentially challenging in this particular area due to the wealth of currents that can fly around these reefs. All good fun, though and it keeps us on our toes.

Tags: girlie divers, scuba diving, scuba women, tiran

 

About divebunnie


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Egypt

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.