Existing Member?

early civilization

Roadtrip - History in 3 minutes

NIGERIA | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [283] | Comments [3] | Scholarship Entry

Five days ago, i opened the browser to check my email and it navigated me to world Nomad website, i read through the travel film scholarship requirements and a sudden rush of excitement ran through my veins. I started talking to friends about where they think i could take a road trip to, i was amazed that 70% of those i spoke to knew nothing about some early history of Nigeria and i got inspired by their curiosity to know more each time i said something about history. so i took a trip to the ancient city of Badagry in Lagos state, an hour away from the busy city of lagos to make the video.
I am a current film school graduate from the Motion Picture Institute of Michigan, USA and it is my ambition to make great movies in the future but my top priority at the moment is to be a TV presenter, i have no experience with presenting but believe i have some level of charisma and TV presence, i hope to put up a show on TV soonest and winning this scholarship will propel me towards the right direction.what makes me unique is that, i am a linguistic chameleon and pick up accents in just few days in a new environment.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

Comments

1

Hi there,

It looks like there is an error in your video. Please check into it - otherwise we can't watch it.

Alicia

  scholarships Nov 6, 2013 2:12 PM

2

Hi Alicia,
Are you still unable to watch the video? Please let me know asap.

Thank you.

  dionnejomo Nov 7, 2013 11:37 PM

3

Dionnejomo - Everything looks fine now! - Alicia

  scholarships Nov 8, 2013 9:53 AM

About dionnejomo


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nigeria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.