Existing Member?

Didi The Explorer Some notes, thoughts, photos and videos of my journey around this planet.

The Packing Crisis

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 4 October 2008 | Views [390]

Well it is my last weekend in London and I am finally packing my bags. I have of course already packed them 3 times and emptied them. I have spent the last 3 days thinking far too much about how to pack these bloody bags. The original plan was to take a backpack the size of me as my Australia bag and then a smaller backpack to take around Malaysia. It went a little squiff as I tried to pack these bags. I found that the small bag I had was crap and so after much squishing and removal of non essential items (but much wanted items) I came to the conclusion that a new bag was needed. So a quick dash to Blacks and hey presto!! a bag that fits all. One problem down, now just to solve the problem of carrier two backpacks at once. This was easily solved - take the small wheelie case I have stashed in the loft. Praise the lord the packing crisis is over!! I have at last managed to fit everything in easily and with a little space to spare for non essential shopping that will be done along the way. Oh yeah. I am amazed that packing has caused so much stress and loss of sleep. I have even dreamt about packing. 

I fly on Monday. It stil does not seem real but I am very excited about the flight and being somewhere hot and sunny xx

About didi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.