Existing Member?

Africa! Tales from Tanzania!

The city with a thousand bridges

TANZANIA | Wednesday, 13 January 2010 | Views [429] | Comments [3]

To make use of my 9 hour layover in Amsterdam I decided to travel out and see some sights. Amsterdam is lovely! I went on a canal tour and mostly just walked around and window shopped.  Of course I had to see the red light district which was crazy! Anyways my plane to Nairobi is delayed for 3 hours...but soon I will be in Africa soon!!  (p.s this computer won't allow my pics so I hope to put them up soon!!

 

Comments

1

Good to know you are making use of the layover. I kept checking the flight status and saw that you were on a delay. You are so resourceful! Have a good time. Love you.

  Jenne Jan 13, 2010 10:47 AM

2

That's awesome! Wish I was with you!!! Have fun on the rest of your trip...I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your blog :) Love you!

  Amanda Jan 14, 2010 10:56 AM

3

I am so proud of you for getting out there and doing something you believe in! Forrest is especially proud of you because his Boy Scout troop is "scouting for change" right now to build schools in Nairobi, Kenya! Love & Blessings!

  Jody Jan 15, 2010 12:41 AM

About derski


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Tanzania

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.